Friday, June 15, 2007

i get bored at work

Here is a collection of lil drawings that I have done at work. By little I mean I'm drawing them on little "stickies" (but they aren't sticky or yellow) that are around 3"x3". I have them taped up next to my desk on the exposed concrete.

I'm posting in chronological order:
The view out of one of the windows in my office. I wish I knew the names of these buildings. They are on Washington Ave.

I was inspired by the lyrics from "Stuck To You" by HelloGoodbye. It's my phone and that annoying and addicting phrase.


The Boathouse in FoPo has the best Rum Punches in St. Louis. These two were inspired by the good weather.


These wasabi peas are spicy but aren't even close to the first wasabi peas I had at the Image Group with Jake and Becky.



These are lyrics that have inspired me to do some more creative work. Watch for em.



No comments: